Seeking an experienced Casting Manager to join our production team. Responsibilities include managing casting process, collaborating with producers, directors, and writers to find ideal actors. Must have storytelling passion, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to handle multiple projects.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Talent Manager. The Talent Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies to attract and retain top talent in the industry. The ideal candidate should have experience in managing full-cycle recruitment processes and have a proven track record of hiring successful candidates.
- Develop and execute talent acquisition strategies to attract top talent
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and collaborate on recruitment strategies
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future job openings
- Use innovative sourcing techniques to identify and attract diverse talent
- Partner with HR to develop and maintain compensation and benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
- Develop and maintain relationships with external recruiting partners and job boards
- Participate in industry events and networking opportunities to build brand awareness and attract talent
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to talent acquisition and retention
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition and recruitment, preferably in a high-growth technology company
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful talent acquisition strategies
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other recruitment software
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.